MetroStar Systems Careers
Program Management Arlington, Virginia
MetroStar Systems is looking for a Business Analyst who is passionate
about delivering value to stakeholders and thrives on applying and
interpreting technology to satisfy business needs.If you want to join
a company that values using cutting edge best practices and are open
to commuting to Arlington, VA, with travel into Washington, DC, we
want you to work for MetroStar!
THIS ROLE IS FOR FUTURE WORK.
PLEASE NOTE, YOU MAY NOT RECEIVE AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE FOR THIS ROLE
FROM OUR TEAM.
You re a great fit if
* You are passionate about facilitating communication between
technical and non-technical stakeholders.
* You thrive on ensuring accurate and up to date requirements
analysis is completed for technical projects.
* You have a knack for building relationships with government and
* You have experience working in project teams that develop software
applications for both cloud and on premise environments
* You enjoy creating and refining process and design artifacts to
better communicate requirements and business needs to business and
You ll love our Business Analyst role if
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
* You have 2+ years of experience supporting IT projects, and at
least three years of general business management experience
* You have experience working in project teams that develop
websites, mobile applications, intranets, or other software
* You understand both traditional/waterfall and Agile Scrum software
* You have a Bachelor s Degree in a related field
* You are able to successfully obtain DHS Suitability Clearance
We ll REALLY love you if .
(This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
* You have five years of experience working in project teams that
develop software applications
* You are versed in the Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC) and
have experience working in an Agile software development
* You have a certification in Agile SAFe
* You have experience working with and configuring a requirements
management tool such as JIRA, IBM Rational, VersionOne, Jama, etc.
* You have experience supporting DHS
* You have prior DHS Suitability Clearance
* You have an AWS certification
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
potential access to classified information.
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and
is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to
be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and
skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not
establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the
discretion of MetroStar Systems
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.