IDT is the leading manufacturer of custom oligonucleotides and proprietary technologies for genomics applications. Our work is complex and cutting-edge, and our team members are curious, creative thinkers who understand that good data drives smart decisions. At IDT, we realize that although science may be uniform, people are unique. We promote a culture where engaged people are motivated and have opportunities to achieve their full potential, as part of one global team.
IDT is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Our Product Management function is the hub of our organization with comprehensive accountability for our market leading portfolios. The Business Analyst will support the Business Unit by defining, designing and executing a Business Intelligence build strategy to support BU execution as well as leading cross BU Project & Initiatives where needed. The Analyst will have a highly visible role within the BU as a source of continuous improvement and knowledge.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Define, design and execute a Business Intelligence strategy to enable significant improvements in visibility and insight driven action by the Business Unit.
- Interact cross-functionally to match needs to current capabilities while mapping out a path to improvements.
- Build and maintain Visual Management and KPI Bowlers.
- Act as a first responder to Problem Solving situations.
- Work closely with functional teams to assist in problem resolution, issue management, and capability enhancement projects
- Support routine tasks and application updates to ensure success in daily business operations with valid techniques and methods
- Lead efforts to improve and maintain data cleanliness.
- Prioritize and create product management business intelligence standard work to be leveraged across all of the Business Units.
- Lead Cross BU Projects & Initiatives, organizing, synthesizing, and driving execution of process and improvement actions.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Integrated DNA Technologies Core Values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, science or computer science
Required Professional Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Analytics or similar role.
- Minimum 1 year experience utilizing Power BI.
- Minimum 2 years experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products.
- Demonstrated success building impactful analytics in a high paced, high expectations environment.
- Demonstrated success designing & developing cross source intelligence platforms.
- Demonstrated success engaging cross functionally to solve critical business problems.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical and metric driven
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly metric-focused driven environment
- Proven process improvement and change management skills
- Ability to work and influence all levels of the organization from Senior Leaders, Functional Leaders to project managers and practitioners in all functional areas and gain followership
- Effective coaching and mentoring, teamwork skills
- Strong ability to build consensus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams globally
- Independence and good judgment, positive attitude, and an innovative spirit
- Able to lead change through others without direct supervisory leverage
- Must be able to travel globally <10% of time
Preferred Education, Licensure, Certification, Registration:
- Masters in Business or Advanced Degree.
Preferred Professional Experience:
- 2+ Years of Experience with PowerBI and Microsoft Office Products
What We Offer:
- Shift Differentials (Extra Compensation for less traditional shifts)
- Generous Paid Time Off Accruals
- 16 Hours PAID Volunteer Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to eight (8) weeks of 100% paid parental leave to eligible U.S. associates
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.