S & P Global – Business Analyst Job in Charlottesville, VAplay
S & P Global Careers
– Careers Home >
– Job Details
S & P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Project Manager / Business Analyst
The Location: Charlottesville, VA or Richmond, VA, US
The Team: We are the premier provider of data feed products to the global investment community. As we continue to expand our coverage – not only in the US, but Europe and Asia as well – and improve our products and solutions, it is increasingly important to complement our premier services with an extraordinary organization of people.
The Impact: We are in search of a highly motivated Project Manager/Business Analyst who is ready to take their career to the next level in a fast growing company. Do you love leading technical projects as well as getting in the trenches and working with the team to get the work done? Do you like working with state of the art of technology?
What’s in it for you:
– You will be a contributing member of an Agile Scrum team accountable for delivering high quality software to customers
– The chance to dig in to complicated technical details surrounding software product requirements
– Work with and guide our Product Owners to fill in technical gaps in requirements
– Explore a highly-rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition and rewards
– Build and improve your skills by working with new technologies
– End-to-end specification, development, testing, and release of assigned project deliverables for software development projects.
– Utilizing SQL to write custom queries, stored procedures and functions.
– Participates in the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications.
– Works to mitigate risk while leading tasks, resources, and changes.
– Leads or works independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
– Relies on limited experience and discernment to plan and accomplish goals.
What We’re Looking For:
– 3-5 years of experience in a related role in a technical environment
– Proven SQL skills and familiarity
– experience as a member of an Agile Scrum team
– Ability to bring together and clearly document software requirements
– Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
– Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, and support across functions and at all levels)
– Hands-on experience with coding or technical details
– Visual Modeling (Workflow Diagrams, Wireframe prototypes)
– Experience working in large, global teams
– Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
Please note: This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued work authorization.
About S & P Global Market Intelligence
At S & P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is importantsome of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S & P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S & P Global Market Intelligence.
S & P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: *************************** and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster **************************************************************** describes discrimination protections under federal law.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Charlottesville, VA US
Link for schema
– S & P Global
– Report Piracy
– Powered By: SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.