Req #: ******Location: Arlington, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
This position requires experience in both requirements business
analysis and agile methodology in software development. Consults with
clients to capture and analyze client business requirements for
software applications. Performs analysis on business and IT processes
to identify solutions and improvements. Produces process documentation
based on user requirements.
More About the Role:
* Works closely with government product owners, project managers,
vendors, UI/UX team, and development team to define client needs
in developing software solutions.
* Collaborate with product owners to develop, interpret, and
* Document, and maintain business/functional and system requirements
using agile methodology.
* Works closely with scrum teams to facilitate/support stakeholder
meetings, sprint planning, daily scrums, and product backlog
* Participate in retrospectives, software demonstrations, and
release planning for continuous delivery of features.
* Uses product backlog, burndown chart, velocity, and task breakdown
to inform product/sprint status.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Required: University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and
minimum 5-7 years of related work experience.
* Required: Secret security clearance
* Strong written and verbal skills are paramount
* Certified Scrum Master and experience on Agile team
* Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
3+ years of experience representing business/customer interests in
a technical environment
* 3+ years of experience detailing customer requirements on an
application development project
Exceptional communication, negotiation and customer service skills
* Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, SharePoint, and
PowerPoint, and MS Project
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.