Reporting to the Manager of Supply Chain Optimization You will support the implementation, enhancement and maintenance of analytics and reporting that supports the Supply Chain/Logistics/Customer Order Management organizations. Perform the necessary analysis and design tasks associated with developing, evaluating and deploying business reporting solutions. Can execute individual reporting/analytics projects or service initiatives of moderate size, complexity and impact. Will support assigned portions of projects and systems through direct contact with business functional users. Demonstrate full understanding of the basic relationships of related systems and the business processes.
- Work with business process owners to design, and implement systematic reporting solutions.
- Build dashboards to help business make decisions faster
- Automate our reporting solutions
- Document functional/technical requirements for development of reports
- Collaborate with technical resources to ensure delivery of reporting solutions where needed.
- Support all aspects of system testing related to reporting applications.
- Support Analytics COE team identify areas where data/reports can be accessed
- Provide training related to data/reports to our users.
- Summarizes issues and communicates recommendations to leadership
- Escalation contacts for internal and external customers
Position Qualifications/ Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, or other relevant disciplines
- 2 plus years of experience
- Excellent data analysis/synthesis skills using SQL, Power Query, Excel Macros (VBA), SSIS, Power BI, Power Automate, SAP Business Objects/Webi
- Excellent data visualization skills using Power BI and Excel Dashboards
- Program/write code
- Automate data extraction/transformation/loading process
- Analyze data errors for accuracy/consistency
- Experience in consumer-packaged goods industry
- Experience with SAP and applications that support Customer Order Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for technical and functional audiences
- Collaboration skills
- Analyze and solve complex logic problems
- Challenge status quo and act as a change champion
- Challenge noncompliance to business rules
Our Modern Workplace:
Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 3 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.