Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Salary: $78,000 – $88,000
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream and purpose. We dream big to create a future with more cheers. Are you up for the Challenge?
Have a knack for numbers? Perfect.
Interpreting sales data with analytical takeaways and recommendations is an integral role within our Sales department. At AB, a Business Analyst is a highly visible position, working closely with top leaders of the organization and various cross-functional work groups. This is a highly specialize role with a plethora of challenges and opportunities to improve operational efficiencies and sales productivity.
A Business Analyst supports Field Sales and other Sales functions with fact based data to make informed decisions and recommendations. In addition, a Business Analyst is tasked with various projects utilizing Sales analysis to identify sustainable and profitable solutions. Through detailed research, our Business Analysts have the opportunity to lead our company in exciting directions.
- Support the Region Commercial team, Retail team, and other Region Directors by providing routine sales reporting, ad hoc support, and sales / share / pricing analysis, drilling into root causes of performance gaps
- Creating new tools and dashboards for commercial use that streamline inputs from multiple datasources
- Evaluate brand / package sales promotions and suggest modifications to enhance sales and profitability. At AB we’re never satisfied and always looking for continued improvement.
- Create and update sales presentations for use in communication meetings, retailer visits, and planning meetings
- Direct efforts to provide monthly sales performance review material and analysis to Wholesale and Retail Teams in support of a variety of report reviews
- Conduct training as required with region team and management on utilization of tools to monitor performance, understand competitive threats and results of actions in the marketplace
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Math, Computer Science, Business, or related field
- 1+ years' of experience reviewing and analyzing sales / pricing data and summarizing key takeaways for management
- Ability to concisely summarize analytic findings and support with appropriate data, reports, and charts
- Ability to relocate within the U.S. – We are looking for people that want to take their career to the next level regardless of location.
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. But more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. Even when they’re hard. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. Together. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what Anheuser-Busch can do. Where we provide more opportunity for our people, lift up our neighbors, and make a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.