Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for planning and executing deployment activities for any Comcast Business sales impacting process or tool implementation. Works as an embedded resource across various end-to-end feature teams to understand upcoming functionality. Responsible for creating the deployment strategy including the communication and training approach. Works closely with business analysts, program stakeholders, and the development teams for alignment. Partners with Comcast University and the Sales Enablement team to drive field readiness. Must have a good understanding of the current state and future state to drive effective communications. The primary goal is to ensure that the sales teams are aware of the upcoming change and have the appropriate supporting materials to effectively sell.
Create deployment plan and strategy to document the ‘Go to Market’ approach, share with program stakeholders for alignment.
Monitor upcoming user enhancements and commit lists to ensure content and communication coverage.
Partner with end-to-end feature teams on DPMO engagement, submit intake requests as needed and present future state capability during the intake request meeting. Support the request through completion by sharing communication and training material.
Work with Sales Ops, Sales Enablement and Comcast University to drive sales awareness and adoption of tools and systems.
Continue to enhance deployment plan and approach based on lessons learned.
Consolidate field feedback as identified through Chatter, training sessions, or email. Share enhancement ideas with the end-to-end feature team for backlog consideration.
Facilitate weekly meetings with Process/Policy owners to understand and review program roadmaps. Review draft EUC, training, and communication deliverables for approval.
Host monthly alignment meeting with Comcast University to review program roadmap and expectations.
Monitor release commit lists to ensure appropriate content and communication plan in place for all sales impacting changes. Set expectations with the business analysts on required end-user-content timeline and drive through completion.
Distribute weekly status report based on ************** cases.
Create comprehensive deployment plan to define deployment approach, required tasks, timelines, user enablement plan, and definition of success.
Gather end user content created by business analysts, review/update, consolidate and post in the appropriate ************** library.
Prepare end user content for deployment team owned material, publish to ************** and share with Comcast University once approved.
Create communication deliverables as defined in the deployment plan, work with the appropriate team to distribute based on impacted user group.
Create/support Chatter groups as needed to address field questions or solicit feedback regarding deployed functionality
Create training materials including quick guides, hype videos and tips & tricks documents.
Facilitate and host web-ex training sessions when applicable.
– Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
– Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
-Experience creating process flows, and screen mock-ups with strong documentation skills.
– Experience in Deployment or Training preferred
– Ability to effectively manage multiple programs at one time is a must
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Driver mentality strongly preferred
– Candidates must be comfortable leading training sessions with a large number of attendees
– Background in Agile software development methodology highly preferred.
– Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
– Ability to drive and host efficient meetings.
– Telecom, Cable or Technology background strongly preferred.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
– Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put ourcustomers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of ourgame-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
– Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.