We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst to join our team in Williston, VT to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will:
– Support web and mobile application software development projects.
– Work with both customer and development team members to write user stories, define goals, document requirements and analyze business functions in order to become an expert in the business domain.
– Identify business work flow and determine stakeholder needs.
– Author test case specifications, requirements traceability documentation and contribute to the compilation and execution of test plans.
– Support and contribute to the Agile practices adopted by the development team.
– Master’s degree and minimum 10 years of related experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
– Strong customer engagement skills and comfortable communicating with both product owner.
– Ability to communicate with technical team members to translate requirements into technical terminology.
– Ability to write functional requirements, technical requirements and other SELC documentation.
– Knowledge of requirements management principles and best practices.
– Demonstrated experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering.
– Demonstrated experience in developing technical options and recommendations.
– Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
– Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment, collaborate with various people and organizations to develop win/win results.
– Experience in federal government contracting industry.
– Knowledge of HTML and basic web design tools helpful.
– Create wire frames and screen design mockups.
– Specialized experience using requirements modeling methodology, such as UML, is helpful.
– Specialized experience in data modeling is a plus.
– Manage client relationships and expectations during the requirements gathering phase.
– Familiar with AgileScrum software development methodology.
– Experience with tools such as Team Foundation Studio, JIRA or Confluence.
– Experience with software testing and testing tools.
Government Eligibility Requirements:
– Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation.
– U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at **************.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-4317
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. Contact Info
– 300 Interstate Corporate Ctr
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.