Business Analyst II at Cox Automotive
– Careers Home
– Early Career
– Tech Careers
– Join Our Talent Community
– Manage Your Profile
– Cox Enterprises
– Cox Communications
– Cox Automotive
– Cox Media Group
Search all Cox Automotive Jobs
RadiusRadius5 miles15 miles25 miles35 miles50 milesGo
Cox Employee Site LinkedIn Job Match
Create Your Future
Business Analyst II
Job ID ****** Date posted 05/22/2018 Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Manheim is seeking an Business Analyst, in our Atlanta, GA office to deliver Enterprise software products in a fast paced Agile environment.
The Business Analyst is a champion for the business within Manheim IT. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for quickly and effectively gathering and communicating requirements for new solutions to meet the changing needs of the business. Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, initiative and the ability to lead a team of Business Analysts in a team environment are keys to this position.
Manheim Product Delivery teams work in highly collaborative Agile teams. Candidates who have experience documenting user stories, diagrams and acceptance criteria and collaborating with product, development and QA teams are preferred. The ability to work independently with little supervision is required. We seek candidates who are able to communicate effectively with business partners and technical team members and bring them to agreement
Technology We Use:
SQL, Process modeling using Pega, Visio or similar, Wireframes using Axure, Balsamiq or similar, Story tracking using Version One, Rally or similar
– Consult with sponsors, Product Owners and team members to define and articulate the business problem and product vision, developing user stories and acceptance criteria to describe success for the story
– Elicit requirements using a variety of techniques, including gap analysis, observation, interviews and facilitating workshops.
– Provide useful models for ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ business processes, data flow paths and system interactions
– Own story card quality. Collaborate with subject matter experts, sponsors, developers and QA to reduce potential gaps in requirements.
– Create interface mock-ups, either directly or by collaboration with UX designers
– Proactively work to identify, communicate and resolve issues and risks that inhibit progress
– Take initiative and apply problem solving skills to remove blockers, reduce churn and improve team performance
– Demonstrate the ability to effectively work on large complex projects spanning the ecosystem
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Management, Information Systems or Engineering
– 3-5 years of IT BA experience implementing software solutions
– Very strong experience writing user stories are required
– Strong experience working in an Agile environment
What We Look For:
– Demonstrated experience facilitating requirements gather sessions, articulating user stories and driving completion
– Experience with high volume, external customer facing web applications is preferred
– The ability to understand data relationships, write and execute SQL queries is preferred
– Experience with agile development principles and values is strongly preferred
– Pega or other BPM platforms a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader, **********, Dealertrack, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim, Gear Capital, vAuto, VinSolutions, Xtime, incadea and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit ******************.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta-6325 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing
View this Location
Recently Viewed Jobs
No Recently Viewed Jobs
– Scrum Master II Atlanta, Georgia
– Senior Director, Agile Delivery Atlanta, Georgia
– Vice President, Software Engineering Atlanta, Georgia
Sign up for Job Alerts
EmailCreate your Job AlertSearch for a category and select one from the list of suggestions. Search for a location and select one from the list of suggestions. Finally, click Add to create your job alert. *These fields are required.
– Information Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, United StatesRemove
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance click here (******************************). No other request will be acknowledged.
EEO is the Law Notice
E-Verify Cox in the E-verify program. Link to e-verify poster.
Right to work in English and Spanish
******************* is the only official website for employment opportunities with Cox Enterprises and its affiliates. Applications for employment on any other website will not be considered. Cox does not hold online interviews on social media sites such as Google hangouts. If you have been requested to apply for an employment opportunity other than through *******************, or, if you have sought out career opportunities with Cox and found a different website in your search, you should NOT submit your application, nor should you provide any personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution information, driver’s license number or passport information.
Cox Media Group
– Join Our Talent Community
2018 Cox Enterprises, Inc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.