Business Analyst III
CGI is looking for a client-focused Business Analyst III. Working on client site or from CGI, you will become a trusted advisor to our client to help them achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have experience working through all phases of the full software development lifecycle. A strong technical and analytical background with experience in systems integration is preferred
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Formulates and defines business process and systems scope and objectives for programs and projects through research and fact-finding activities combined with a thorough understanding of business process analysis and requirements management practices and principles.
• Leads/Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional knowledge transfer to appropriate stakeholders.
• Provides expertise to business analysis framework improvement programs by assessing and providing recommendations to various disciplines.
• Conducts the elicitation and management of business and systems level requirements for projects and employs industry standard tools to manage requirements, configuration management, and modeling to support requirements management and/or business modeling activities.
• Conducts the knowledge transfer of scope, requirements, and other analysis information to program and project teams to ensure successful implementation of solutions to client areas. Applies portfolio management concepts including business-IT alignment, prioritization, business cases and market surveys, and project costing techniques for up to moderately complex projects.
• Develops cost estimates for moderately complex projects/programs. Validate solution(s) delivered meet business needs for programs, projects, and sub-projects as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Able to obtain Public Trust clearance
• Ability leading moderately complex business analysis efforts.
• Technical expertise in one or more business analysis related disciplines. Exhibits strong communication skills, facilitation, interview, formal document writing and presentation skills.
• 5+ years of related work experience with advanced knowledge of SDLC methodology and UML.
• Project Management experience is a plus
• Prior Federal experience is a plus
• Prior automated pipeline experience is a plus
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5+
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- System Administration
- Tableau Desktop Specialist
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.