Business Analyst, IT
US, US, TN – Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: TN – Memphis
As a Business Analyst within NuVasive, you will be joining a diverse team of business and IT professionals responsible for configuring solutions to support the organization’s growth. The Business Analyst will conduct and facilitate workshops with business partners to gather requirements for complex business processes while providing best business practices during the design process. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Order to Cash and Logistics processes and possess business process expertise to leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
– Active involvement throughout the project lifecycle including defining/documenting business requirements, developing system/process designs, functional specification development, technical specifications, technical design, configuration, development, planning, and execution of system testing, documentation and training, implementation and resource planning
– Analyze data, processes and other quantitative information and provide solutions to complex problems
– Participate in requirements gathering and prioritization, peer reviews, and inspections of requirements documents. Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
– Serve as the liaison between the functional architects, internal customer community and the software development team throughout the entire software development life cycle
– Act as an advisor to the development team regarding configuration strategies, projects, tasks, and operations.
– Quickly and thoroughly understand the issues faced by the end user shareowners and help resolve them quicklyBasic Qualifications
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Computer Science or related field
– 3+ years’ experience with Logistics and Order to Cash processes in inbound logistics, inventory management, Customer Service and Fulfillment
– 1 + year hands-on experience designing and configuring them in SAP SD and WM modules
– Experience and thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them functional and technical requirements
– Experience documenting business requirements, executing change management during a project and maintaining documentation
– Experience creating and maintaining user training materials and/or leading user trainings of business functions
– Ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trendsPreferred Qualifications
– Medical Device industry experienceNuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The EEO is the Law poster options are available here. NuVasive’s EEO policy is available here.
About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit ****************.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.