For more than a decade, Asembia** has been working with specialty pharmacies, manufacturers, prescribers, payers and other industry stakeholders to develop solutions for the high-touch specialty pharmaceutical service model.
Through collaborative programs, contracting initiatives, patient support hub services and innovative technology platforms, Asembia is committed to positively impacting the patient journey.
Asembia** focuses on the specialty pharmacy segment and offers comprehensive hub services, pharmacy network management, group purchasing (GPO) services, innovative technology platforms and more.
As a leading industry voice and advocate, Asembia is committed to bringing strategic channel management solutions, leading-edge products and high-touch services to the specialty pharmacy industry that help our customers optimize patient care and outcomes.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
As a Business Analyst, your primary role is to work closely with the business users, understand the business and the way in which they use our various software platforms. You will schedule meetings with business users and gather requirements and document their needs. The next step is to fully analyze the requirements, identify the scope of changes to the system, investigate the impact to the database and the code, and uncover any gaps in the requirements that require further discussions with the business. Once the requirements are complete, you will act as liason to the development and QA teams to help communicate the requirements, answer questions, and facilitate the new functionality as it makes its way through the SDLC.
As a Project Manager, your primary role is to work closely with the development team to track project progress and be able to report status updates back to business users. You will be responsible for identifying project risks and escalate issues.
– Learn our various software platforms and gain a deep understanding of the underlying functionality.
– Schedule meetings with business users and translate business requirements into technical documentation.
– Analyze the requirements and; 1) make sure any UI changes are intuitive and take into account the broader impact, 2) identify the necessary database changes and how to handle existing data in the new structure, and 3) illustrate any changes that are necessary to other parts of the system that will be impacted by the new changes.
– Create use cases for the developers and QA team to review as part of functional testing.
– Schedule meetings with IT team to go over the new requirements and make sure all gaps are identified and included in the requirements.
– Constantly look for ways to improve the usability and efficiency of the applications and make suggestions for improvement.
– Create project plans and monitor project performance
– Report project status to business owners
– Identify risks and escalate issues
– At least 2 years previous experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst.
– Strong documentation skills with a proven ability to be thorough when thinking through technical changes.
– Ability to query SQL database tables and understand database structures and concepts.
– Close attention to detail and ability to make UI improvements that are intuitive to business users.
– Working knowledge of use cases and their use in a QA environment.
– Understand the difference between Unit testing, Functional testing, User acceptance testing, Regression testing.
– Some experience working with SDLC tools such as DevSuite/Jira/etc.
– Experience with project tracking tools such as Smartsheet or Microsoft Project
– Strong communication skills and ability to fully understand the business needs and communicate them to technical staff.
– A degree in Computer Science or similar IT related field is a plus.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran’s status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.