8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s Senior Management.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Become a business partner to all areas of our operation, including Warehouse, Inventory, Logistics, Sales, Customer Service and more.
- Work in a role that provides daily variety and supports continuous learning and improvement.
- Build relationships with Uline leaders and communicate analysis, actions and happenings on behalf of the business.
- Recommend operational improvement initiatives and provide assistance to leaders with implementation.
- Review, comment and follow-up on all types of reports.
- Analyze reports and develop solutions to improve performance.
- Assist in audits of departments / job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Significant analyst experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- SQL experience.
- Power BI experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.