At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Business Analytics Lead within PNC’s Enterprise Spend organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.
You will be part of a dynamic team that identifies and leads initiatives which bring expense transparency, process improvement and cost savings across the enterprise. As a member of this group, you will be expected to work with partners across PNC to perform data and process analyses, develop cost saving recommendations, and create executive level reports to facilitate management approval of ideas.
- Demonstrates the ability to collaborate with management, peers, and stakeholders in order to effectively influence and effect change; demonstrates a high-level of professionalism; inspires confidence and credibility.
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results
- Strong working knowledge of business and financial analysis, and high aptitude for problem-solving.
- Excellent working knowledge of analysis tools and applications, including advanced spreadsheet skills, database management, graphics and word processing applications. Uses a variety of software tools to perform advanced analytics with data. Anticipates operational challenges of business data collection and integration in to business decisions.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; capability to prioritize multiple demands.
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly navigate a complex organization; advises others on the relationship between financial, performance and operational data used in business analytics.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to communication and work with all levels of the organizational hierarchy; capable of creating executive summaries and/or regulatory overviews as necessary.
- Previous experience in Finance related role preferred
- Provides business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools, and applications for a business function or business unit.
- Conducting appropriate performance measures to be produced including lifts, efficiencies, confidence intervals, and other statistical metrics.
- Analyzing and processing data, building and maintaining models and report templates, and developing dynamic, data-driven solutions.
- Providing business clients with detailed, actionable reports documenting the findings form, data processing, and data analysis.
- Consulting on using business intelligence data for predictive analytics and facilitating implementation of new tools and data marts.
Manages Risk – Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Analytics – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of technologies, techniques and practices for the evaluation of business performance data; ability to analyze business performance using advanced statistical methods to justify and drive future business planning decisions.
Consulting – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications – Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Emerging Technologies – Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, apply and evaluate new information technologies for business environments in order to improve work productivity and accuracy.
Analytical Thinking – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.