Business Information Security Officers are at the heart of Humana’s Information Security program transformation. As Humana has grown into a thriving and diverse enterprise each Business Segment’s security needs have diversified along the way. Business Information Security Officers, embed with Business segments and help drive Humana’s security strategy by understanding the strategic needs of their business segment. They also provide in depth decisions support and risk guidance for the segment leadership. Humana’s Retail segment is at the core of Humana’s mission to deliver personalized care and improve the health outcomes of Humana’s members. The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) is expected to understand Retail strategy, operations, and goals. The BISO creates a tailored security strategy and to the specific risks and processes to match the needs of Retail. Business Information Security Officers are then accountable for the successful implementation and management of Retail’s security program. Finally, the Business Information Security Officer is the single point of responsibility for Retail’s security needs. They are responsible for managing the relationship between EIP and Retail and ensuring a positive security experience.
Healthcare isn’t just about health anymore. It’s about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It’s about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we’re seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
- Work collaboratively with Business areas, Risk leaders, IT, and Enterprise Information Protection to improve our security posture.
- Leads development of a segment specific security strategy and model.
- Leads risk assessment and threat assessment for their segment.
- Leads all external and internal cyber risk, threat, and security assessments for their aligned segment.
- Works across all areas of security to ensure a cohesive security model from a technical and process perspective.
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to ensure the success of their segment’s security program.
- Works with the security and IT to define, prioritize, and manage projects that align with the overarching security strategy.
- Responsible for security program compliance of their aligned segment.
- Drives awareness and education of cybersecurity issues for segment leaders and associates tailored to their segment’s processes and business model.
- Lead and consult with segment and IT leaders on ad hoc requests/special projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of technical cyber security experience.
- 2 – 5 years of project/people leadership.
- Experience integrating Security Policies, virtual access and controls.
- Experience integrating Cyber Security technologies with existing technologies
- Skilled at identifying and assessing security risks and exposures. Determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Strong ability to assess urgency and prioritization and make good decisions based upon situational circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, HCISPP, CCSP, and/or CISM
Scheduled Weekly Hours
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.