Business Intelligence (BI) Software Developer (REMOTE) in Remote (Any State), VA | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Business Intelligence (BI) Software Developer (REMOTE) – Remote (Any State), VA
Business Intelligence (BI) Software Developer (REMOTE)
Req #: ******
Location: Remote (Any State), VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI serves the U.S. government to include the Military Health System (MHS) by accelerating the transformation of healthcare through the application of new healthcare strategies and technology. One of our tasks is to provide a wide range of Medical Information Delivery Support for various DoD Medical IT systems and technologies.
CACI is seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to support a leading effort in the design, implementation and maintenance of self service business intelligence portals, client/internal dashboards, and associated reports and data feeds. This person will be responsible for implementing and maintaining business intelligence solutions to support the customer. The qualified candidate will have experience working directly with customer to gather requirements and conduct demonstrations and training where required, so communication and professionalism are a must. In addition, this person will work with other remote team members in an agile development environment that is high energy and rewarding.
What You’ll Get to Do:
– Translate business needs to technical specifications
– Design, develop and maintain business intelligence solutions
– Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
– Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
– Maintain and support data analytics platforms
– Create tools to store data
– Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
– Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
– Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
– Develop and update technical documentation
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Current DoD Secret clearance
– 5+ years of experience working with large scale applications
– 5+ years of experience in development using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services)
– 5+ years of creating SQL Queries, and stored procedures
– 3+ years of Tableau reports development
– 5+ years of using an SDLC methodology
– Experience with data cleansing and data quality processes
– Experience in creating complex drill through reports
– Ability to scope, plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
– Experience in developing stored procedures, triggers using Transact SQL (T-SQL), PLSQL, ANSI SQL, PosGresSQL
– Experience developing DAX and MDX queries
– Familiar with usability design principles
– Experience with automated testing for both functionality and performance
– Proficient in SQL and reading explain plans to tune SQL statements
– Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
– Knowledge of data warehouse/ETL design and development methodologies
– Experience designing, documenting ETL and performance tuning
– Experience SOA principles and implementation methodologies
– Experience in report development which include, dashboard, scorecards, using BI tools such as Tableau, SSRS, Qlik View.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Remote (Any State)-VA-NORFOLK-VIRGINIA BCH
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.