The position will be responsible 1) to develop and maintain Claims reports, metrics, dashboards and scorecards leveraging available Business Intelligence tools and/or developing custom solutions based on internal customer needs and to 2) analyze data for strategic/tactical planning, in support of decision making by the Claims business
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Producing monthly/quarterly/annual reports to Senior Management. Also, develop and maintain Claims regional reports, dashboards and scorecards
– Partnering with IT, business stakeholders, and BI team members to identify areas of potential improvement in our current offering of BI deliverables
– Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements. Gather requirements and create reports based on internal customer needs using business intelligence/data analysis tools
– Ability to work with a reasonable degree of independence and within a team
– Effectively manage time to handle competing high priority projects
– Analyze data to develop business solutions that will positively impact the Company.
– Participate in testing and data validation, and support various launch and maintenance projects
– Complete the design, construction, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of new reports, reporting solutions and analysis tools.
– Test and validate underlying report data.
– Assist business executives by sharing insights, providing supporting details, making recommendations, and measuring results
– Use SQL or other database querying language to extract and manipulate data
– Provide technical support for existing reports
– Assist with the development of reporting and data standards/best practices
– Perform other job-related duties as necessary
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Statistics and/or related fields
– Knowledge of Word, Outlook; MS Excel (advanced); SQL (advanced);, Python, R or statistical software; VB skills to link tools to Excel (ideal not required); QlikView/QlikSense, Cognos; SAS (ideal not required)
– Knowledge of Microstrategy or equivalent tools
– Experience creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations with any business intelligence software
– Strong analytical, technical and computer skills (scripting, querying, statistical languages)
– Strong communication (written and oral) skills, attention to detail, time and organization management skills, problem-solving attitude
– Ability to work in a team environment and/or remotely as needed
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
– Available for occasional international travel LANGUAGES:
– Spanish and English
Requisition #: ******
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.