Do you have a curious mind where you are able to think outside the box? Are you passionate about creating a new process or improving an existing process to help us exceed on the leading edge of technology? If so, this position may be right up your alley! We are looking for a technical analyst who can use their creative vision by using their skills and imagination to provide business intelligence services and solutions to the Conagra Brands Organization. You will be a member of our Business Intelligent and Analytics team, a part of the Conagra Brands Global Business Services Automation Center of Excellence.
- Interpret data with different levels of problem solving and ability to tell a story of the results
- Identify problems and opportunities, recommending solutions
- Design reporting and metrics and provide analysis that creates action and resolution
- Participate in problem resolution that improves our processes
- Accommodate customer requests
- Partner throughout the company and with different levels
- Design business processes and recommend improvements
- Exercise judgment in financial, operational or transactional analysis to identify and help resolve issues
- Provide team guidance and training support
- Summarize and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Escalation contact for partners.
- Bachelor's Degree required in business or technology related field
- 3-5 years related business experience
- Analyze requirements and integrate them into business intelligence processes
- Technical skills that allow for ease in learning new business processes, data models and solution tools
- Well versed in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software experience including Automation Anywhere or UiPath
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, as well as PowerBi, Power Apps, and Power Automate
- Preferred exposure to ERP applications, (e.g. SAP R3, BI and Business Objects)
- Hands on experience creating self-service tools/dashboards used to perform what-if analysis, predict future outcomes and highlight drivers of results
- Expert in writing Structured Query Language (SQL) queries to perform data analysis or produce reports for business usage
- R, Python or other language used for statistical modeling or machine learning a plus
- At this time, we require applicants for this role to be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring employer sponsorship either now or in the future
Our Modern Workplace:
- Conagra’s culture of collaboration enhances our ability to meet critical business goals, deliver value to customers and consumers and provide you with the flexibility you need to achieve a better work-life balance. We carefully consider each role and how often each team member needs to collaborate in-person. This position requires you work from our Omaha office 2 days a week.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off, parental leave, flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.