This person will collaborate with key business stakeholders across the business including key sponsors across Business Process, Operational Finance, IT, Sales and Marketing. Collaboration across the business is critical as we build new metrics / dashboards by focusing on designing, developing, and testing with a smaller “pilot” group. Once the analytics are production ready, this role will support scaling these new reporting tools by sponsoring demos, training, one-on-one assistance and publishing key metrics to support change management / continuous improvement. Interpersonal skills and the ability to speak the user’s language are important as we focus on user-centered design.
- Develop insightful, visually compelling, and engaging dashboards and reports that support effective decision making
- Extract data from MS SQL Server, Salesforce and external data sources to support the development of actionable information
- Conduct User Experience sessions and translate end user business requirements into intuitive, visually effective user interfaces housing dashboards, analytics and reporting
- Create and transform datasets using ETL tools to efficiently sustain BI Solutions
- Interact with and influence stakeholders across various levels in the organization to drive adoption and understanding of BI tools in our tech stack
- Assist the team with data related projects as they arise
- Ideate new Tableau based tools that can drive positive results for the organization
- Learn from and share knowledge and skills with your teammates to grow BI’s total impact to the organization.
- University degree or college diploma in business, marketing, or information technology
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of active use of Tableau, PowerBI or similar visual analysis tools
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience creating and transforming large datasets
- Excellent data visualization and user-centered design skills. Knowledge of Stephen Few’s information design principles would be a big plus
- Strong understanding of the entire business intelligence process as it relates to data creation, analysis, reporting and visualization
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into visual designs for interactive dashboards is required
- Experience writing SQL queries, Salesforce data, and embedding analytics a plus
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with executives of all levels
- Solid business acumen, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Travel will vary, but most likely averaging < 10%
We have been named to the Inc. 5,000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. seven times. We continue to introduce innovative products, enter new markets, expand our global presence, and actively acquire new capabilities.
Not only that, but we have the rewards, opportunities, and the market strengths of a large organization combined with the entrepreneurial culture of a small, fast-paced company. You will enjoy the benefits of working with a growing company that competes globally, with the personal touch and feel of a smaller company where you can make an impact every day.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of all new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.