At A Glance
Data Science at Boeing
We’re looking for Data Scientists who can harness the power of data to help us create new innovations in aerospace. You’ll use advanced analytics to build the future.
Back to Job Navigation (Overview)
At A Glance
Job type: Standard
Job level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Glassdoor Company Ranking: Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take?
What makes a successful Data Science employee? Check out the info to the right to see if you have what it takes.
Data in the news:
The Discipline of Big Data
Machine learning and artificial intelligence drive the data movement.
Read More of this article
The More We Know
Every day at Boeing, we generate an enormous amount of data.
Read More of this article
Back to Job Navigation (Trending)
Most employees are eligible for an annual incentive award.
Unlimited access to online lessons, certification courses and degree-seeking programs.
12 weeks paid parental leave.
Our 401(k) plan features generous matching and company contributions (up to 11 percent!).
Back to School
Generous funding for hundreds of accredited colleges and universities (up to $25,000 per year for many programs; up to 100% for eligible STEM-studies).
Up to $10,000 in donations and volunteer matching per year.
Back to Job Navigation (Rewards)
Business Intelligence Analyst
Everett,Washington,United States BEH6P4
Boeing is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our People Data & Analytics in Everett, WA
Boeing invests more than $23 Billion a year in employees in the form of pay, incentives, benefits and wellbeing programs. At Boeing, Total Compensation is more than a paycheck. It’s a market-leading combination of pay, incentives, benefits and well-being programs that can help you through all aspects of life.
We innovate. We imagine the impossible and make it a reality through our integrated One Boeing approach. Our teams in Data Science, Engineering, Human Resources, Procurement, Marketing & Sales, and so many more, work in tandem to give insight that becomes actionable intelligence to improve customer experiences, bring warfighters home safely, and deliver desired outcomes.
– Utilize SQL and Tableau skills to deliver efficient and scalable Business Intelligence solutions to improve business productivity and business outcomes
– Perform complex analysis to identify and understand an issue or event. Investigate evident issues through drill-down exploration and descriptive statistics. Improve productivity through automation and standardization.
– Partner with cross-functional teams and business leaders to define and execute organizational research projects.
– Collaborate with enterprise Human Resources and Finance to develop analytics solutions to support workforce planning and attendance management.
– Analyze large data sets of internal and external data and work with our HR teams to communicate the results across the organization in a way that informs and drives the action.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us to build the best in breed cutting edge AI and ML products in aviation industry for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience)
– Business acumen – ability to utilize data to generate insights that help drive strategy and positive outcomes for the company
– Visualization & Storytelling – experience presenting complex data in a way that is easy for your audience to understand and compel them to take action
– Strong foundation in analytics and/or business intelligence
– Consulting skills – experience with business problem definition, hypothesis, facilitation, problem solving and project management
– SQL and Tableau experience
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
– BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Intelligence, Data Science, Finance, or any related fields (i.e. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.), or equivalent practical experience
– Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
– Experience working with finance to establish Long Range Business Plans and producing skill forecasting and/or capacity planning models.
– Experience with Workday reporting and dashboards
– Experience with SAS, SPSS, R or related statistical tools
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time Human Resources & Admin Individual Contributor No No Standard United States; The Boeing Company
Share this job
Manager – Global Talent Special Projects Mesa, Arizona, North Charleston, South Carolina, Everett, Washington, Renton, Washington, St Louis, Missouri 01/29/2019 **********
Junior Environmental Engineer/Scientist Everett, Washington 01/29/2019 **********
Procurement Agent Los Angeles, California, Seal Beach, California, Renton, Washington, Everett, Washington 01/28/2019 **********
EEO is the Law
Boeing supports equality and diversity.
the EEO is the Law Poster (PDF Link).
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us.
Create an account, update your information, or check the status of your application.
Log In or Create Account
Give us feedback on this site.Contact Us
Learn about joining our team of innovators and dreamers, engineers and designers, cybersecurity experts and technologists. We’re all looking for ways to build something smarter, faster, and better.
See Our Career Areas
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.