Requisition Number 18-0901
Post Date 4/27/2018
Title Business Intelligence Analyst
Part Time? No
Description Job Description:
The Business Intelligence Analyst will serve as a Report Development Analyst. The incumbent will play a key role transforming data into information enabling business partners to apply actionable insights for understanding and improving business performance. Analysts in this role transform data into information through design and development of dashboards & reports supporting business partners throughout First Tennessee Bank.
This position may be located in Memphis, Tn, Knoxville, TN or Charlotte, NC.
Requirements Job Requirements:
The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with Credit Administration & Analytics team members to design, develop and support business intelligence information. Based upon gathered requirements, these analysts design, build, quality control, deploy and enhance business intelligence reports using a variety of business intelligence (BI) applications (Cognos, Tableau, SSRS, Excel). These analysts will also collaborate to prepare data for reporting & analysis using applications such as SAS, SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, or within BI application environment.
Competencies & Skills:
– Passion for improving business performance through actions inspired by insights
– Curiosity and passion for continuous learning and professional development
– Interest in learning and applying understanding of bank products and processes
– Collaboration with team members to execute & improve report development processes
– Experience translating functional requirements to develop information, dashboards, and reports
– Experience writing SQL queries to access, process, aggregate and transform structured data
– Experience using SAS, Excel, SSRS, Cognos and/or Tableau to prepare data and create reports
– Experience accessing data from SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, IBM DB2 database environments
– Experience with banking organizations, business concepts, processes, information and data
– Comfortable working with large and complex portfolios and data structures
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Master’s Degree is preferred
– 2 to 4 years of business intelligence experience; 4 to 6 years of experience preferred
– Ability to manage multiple projects to achieve organized, on-time results
– Good written and oral communication skills
– Perform other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.