The Contracts function at Leidos is at the heart of all our work for our customers. When you join the Contracts function at Leidos, you will have opportunities to work with diverse and interesting teams across our customer base and all the functions of the company. You will support program teams who are providing solutions that transform business and change the world, from managing the world’s longest supply in Antarctica and delivering cargo to the International Space Station, to performing ground-breaking cancer research, developing autonomous naval vessels and supporting service members and veterans across the world. You will be part of a proud legacy of entrepreneurship and innovation, solving the most complex problems for our customers, the nation and the world.
Leidos is seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to support the corporate contracts function with the creation and management of business intelligence and analytics solutions that transform data into knowledge.
The successful individual will be responsible for developing data driven reporting that measure outcomes, metrics, business performance and trends analysis for process improvements and risk management applications. In addition, the individual will support shaping and executing the data governance and analytics strategy of the function and corporation. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and quantitative skills but also the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to contracts professionals and those with non-technical backgrounds.
- Lead the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new dashboards and reporting capabilities and the enhancement of existing dashboards utilizing various tools such as Power Apps, Power BI, SQL, and other Microsoft applications as used by the contracts community and other business stakeholders
- Analyze complex business problems with demonstrated experience performing queries, developing repeatable and accessible reports using a variety of analytic tools
- Support corporation data governance initiatives
- Proactively deliver meaningful metrics and key insights using contracts data
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings to senior and executive level leadership
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and integrity to support confidential and / or sensitive information
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize workload in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Possess a desire to increase learning and further expertise and willingness to support non standard projects in a fluid environment
- Familiarity with federal government and commercial contracts, financial terminology and data elements
- Support ad hoc reporting requests using a variety of tools
- Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience with degree in data analytics, engineering, or related field
- Expertise with Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Access, SQL, Oracle, and other business intelligence tools
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for analyzing data and strong business acumen.
- High motivation and self-directed work ethic
- Familiarity with enterprise systems such as Costpoint, Workday
- Familiarity with procurement or subcontracts management
Pay Range $66,300.00 – $102,000.00 – $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.