At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where 'Health for all Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Business Intelligence Co-op
You will be able to make a big impact on our business performance as part of the US Analytics
and Insights’ Enterprise Business Intelligence Team. You will support Bayer Consumer Health
(CH) with accurate, timely, and actionable insights and reporting. You will help provide statistical,
descriptive, and prescriptive analysis. Your role is targeted to contribute strategic value to
Consumer Health and brand business success as it relates to analytically derived insights and
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
- Work with large amounts of data in service of concrete conclusions and actionable insights;
- Learn new tools quickly as required by the particular project you are working on, with tasks ranging from data processing, analysis, reports visualization and insights presentation development;
- Communicate complicated technical topics and nuanced insights to diverse audiences (Use cutting edge technology and processes to translate and solve for business questions);
- Write data pipelines to convert raw data into aggregated data that can be used as signals on business performance;
- Building cutting edge dynamic visualized dashboards that allow users to gain faster, deeper insights into the market and brand to drive sales;
- Automate data pipelines by doing ETL in cloud data systems such as Snowflake;
- Clean data and building pipelines for assistance with market and brand-level ad-hoc analysis.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values, more specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree, and planning to obtain degree between December 2024 and June 2025, in Management Information Systems, Business Analytics, Information Systems, Data Science, Computer Science, or any other Quantitative discipline;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL, etc.);
- Database management, reporting and visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.);
- Communication skills, analytical and critical thinking
- Passionate about Bayer and its Purpose overall and specifically about Bayer Consume Health;
- Demonstrate alignment to Bayer LIFE values in general and specifically around:
- Leadership: Playing to win and focus on self-developmento
- Integrity: Building trust, being inclusive and great at collaboration
- Flexibility: Creating value and having a digital and experimentation mindseto
- Efficiency: Accountability, courage and speed to manage a project and get it done within a certain period of time;
- Hybrid work – 3 days in office in Whippany, New Jersey and 2 days WFH
- An interest in, and some exposure to gathering business requirements, and using cutting edge technologies such as Generative AI to translate to business solutions;
- An interest in, and some exposure to transforming data for analysis, insights, and reporting;
- Previous experience or exposure to competitive intelligence such as market and brand performance analysis leveraging syndicated data sources such as IRI, Nielsen, etc;
- Some exposure to one or more of the following tools & techniques: SQL, Tableau, Alteryx, Natural Language Processing (NLP), ThoughtSpot, Data processing, basic statistical methods, and programming knowledge such as Python;
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining complex big data analytical solutions;
- Previous experience with decision support tools/Statistical Learning;
- Previous experience working with cloud-based data and analytics platforms, standard business intelligence dashboards, and data enrichment techniques;
- Fluent in MS Office tools.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Be part of something bigger. Be you. Be Bayer.
|Bayer is an E-Verify Employer.|
|Location:||United States : New Jersey : Whippany|
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.