Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace awards!
The Business Intelligence Data Modeler will work closely with the BI team and IT team to transform data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions. The role will primarily be responsible for managing and maintaining PowerBI Data Models along with implementing and overseeing Data Governance / Quality Control policies. Go beyond the obvious, delving into the source, definition, philosophy, and foundational roots of a data element to create information.
Who We Are:
We’re a $5.8 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary software platform.
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Utilizes advanced DAX & data modeling techniques.
- Implements and oversees data governance and quality control standards.
- Understands underlying database structure and can create views/tables required for data model.
- Advanced comprehension of ETL solutions (AzureDataFactory, SSIS, SQL, SPROCs, other data languages).
- Quickly interpret tech design of requests and determines proper action (available vs new build).
- Collaborates with other BI team members to create scalable and optimized BI solutions.
- Participate in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
- Develop work plans, timelines and manage workflows to meet timeframes.
- Analyze testing results to ensure the solution meets the needs of the business.
- Recommend standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems.
- Continuing to advance themselves and the team by researching and applying new techniques.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Expert in building large PowerBI relational databases.
- Expert with Advanced DAX / Power Query M
- Experience with data administration, design, and architecture.
- ETL Solution Master (SQL, AzureDataFactory, Python, Tray.io preferred).
- Precise communication with the ability to articulate complex processes to non-experts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Healthcare staffing industry experience preferred.
- Experience managing large projects.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance
- Generous 401(k) match
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves. Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered daily
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including Disability / Vets, and welcomes all to apply. Please click here for our EEO policy.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.