Requisition ID: 19-8640
Job Location: System Office 1919 Building
Department: IS Bus Intel And Data Services
Position Status: Regular Full-Time
Avg Hrs/Wk: 40
Pay Range: USD $46.62/Hr. – USD $69.46/Hr.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Work_Days: Mon-Fri, occasional weekends
Every aspect of what we do at Legacy reinforces our commitment to improve the lives of our staff, our patients and our visitors. Information Services is no exception. IS drives so much of what we do, and we look for experts in the field to lead the way. Do you have your finger on the pulse of information systems for business and health care? Can you analyze, build, test, support and maintain systems that will benefit our hospital system and those we serve? If so, we’d like to hear from you.
The BI and Data Services team provides the foundation for analytics at Legacy. In addition to supporting analytics and data literacy, you will be part of a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, engaged in providing support for a host of strategic initiatives, and critical programs
In partnership with Architects, Principle Engineer, BI Program Consultant and management, responsible for overseeing the execution of changes, projects, and maintenance to the enterprise-wide BI and Analytics infrastructure, including the planning, design, installation, maintenance, management, and coordination of that infrastructure.
Serves as a role model and resource for team and collaborates with peer leads on other teams. Provides front line leadership and mentoring, and promotes team building among staff. Facilitates communication between staff, management and customers. Acts as a senior level team representative to projects and other teams, and is responsible for negotiating win-win solutions to difficult problems. Has authority to commit team resources and direction to projects.
Provides team support by overseeing purchase of equipment, tracking of project schedules and commitments, handling customer escalations, and providing input to training plans and annual reviews. Validates and ensures team’s adherence to SLAs/OLAs through data analysis, evaluation of staff performance, and removing barriers. May perform engineering tasks to balance workload and ensure adherence to SLAs/OLAs. Follows project management methodology to ensure that projects meet project objectives and timelines. Participates in monthly variance reporting, project budget tracking, and annual Capital and Operational budgeting.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering and one certification in the field, or two advanced certifications in the field.
Experience: Four to six plus years’ of broad and deep experience in data, analytics, coding and related technologies, and systems integration in a multi-platform environment combined with demonstrated team leadership and customer service skills. In depth experience with Microsoft, Epic and other database/analytics solutions preferred. Project management experience preferred.
In rare cases, demonstrated competence in all areas of the experience qualifications may be considered as a substitute for educational qualifications.
- Ability to define and express complex strategies to solve complex issues, including ability to advise and direct team members who do not report directly to this position.
- Ability to design and refine technical components and/or overall technical/functional architecture for complex systems
- Oversee the technical/functional aspects of a simple to complex projects.
- Thorough understanding of current trends in their domain specialty, as well as trends in information technology and healthcare systems.
- Demonstrated ability to do systematic, thorough problem solving and have ability to initiate client problem resolution.
- Ability to conceive, design, document, and describe systems that meet complex needs.
- Knowledge of industry-standards and best practices for their domain area
- Customer Service
- Anticipates and takes personal responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Consistently goes out of the way to listen, understand, and support the needs of others in a sensitive manner
- Performs challenging tasks efficiently and effectively; anticipates problems and takes corrective action prior to completing the task
- Sets challenging objectives and works against self-defined standards of excellence to continually improve personal performance
- Demonstrated planning and project management skills
- Proven ability to set strategy in their domain area
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrated judgment, problem solving and cognitive skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills
- Demonstrated skills and ability to work effectively to build relationships with colleagues, customers, and management through positive interaction.
- Actively articulates and reinforces the vision and architecture for their domain area
- Takes an active role to help team accomplish tasks and goals; takes initiative to proactively identify and take action to avoid or minimize risks and potential conflicts; resolves conflicts with tact, thoughtfulness and awareness of the end goals.
- Demonstrated ability to guide IS staff and help educate them on topics related to their domain area. Flexibility and response to change
- Proven ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and schedules to meet shifting priorities
- Demonstrated ability to study, understand, adapt and respond effectively to a constantly changing environment
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- Listens with sensitivity and openness; actively seeks constructive feedback and remains open and receptive to it
- Anticipates the information needs of others
- Proven skills in communicating with IS staff, customers and all levels of management
LEGACY’S VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacy’s Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.