HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, are the largest Homeservices marketplaces in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries, and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
Angie’s List is seeking a full-time Business Intelligence Developer to join the Analytics Development team. This position will allow a talented and enthusiastic candidate the opportunity to have an immediate impact within the organization. This individual will be asked to assist the technology team in the development of enterprise class reporting for the e-commerce services industry. An individual in this role will be called upon to support existing projects and develop new functionality within Angie’s List’s and BI platform.
– Proficient in SQL and Excel
– Proficient in BI Reporting Development
– Rigorous attention to detail
– Liaise with business units to define, support and drive execution on multiple key initiatives
– Ability to understand business requirements for data and information to support business strategy and objectives
– Understands data management/business intelligence concepts, methodologies, and technologies
– Ability to lead requirements and design sessions in prototyping new data solutions and reporting deliverables
– Demonstrates forward thinking and plans ahead for potential roadblocks; comprehends bigger picture of the business strategy
– Effective verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects
– Minimum of 3 years of recent experience
– Experience with data extraction via APIs, SSIS Packages
– 2+ years of experience with SSRS 2008 or higher
– 2+ years of experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tibco, Cognos etc) and framework model development
– Consulting experience is a plus
If you’re interested in a career with us, we’d love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: *******************************************
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: SQLDE01996
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
HomeAdvisor is the free and easy way for homeowners to find and connect with trusted home improvement, maintenance and repair professionals. As the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace, we’ve connected more than 30 million homeowners to our network of over 90,000 pre-screened home service professionals since we started in 1999. And, because planning is integral to the completion of any great home project, we also offer design inspiration, budgeting tools and advice. HomeAdvisor is proud to be one of Denver’s Top Places to Work and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI). Contact Info
– Indianapolis, IN
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.