Provides automated solutions in the development, enhancement, support, and maintenance of business intelligence information systems.
Proactively leads activities to identify key Business Intelligence (BI) information needs and manages customer data requests and creates enterprise-wide reporting, dashboards, and systemic solutions.
Collaborates with the Business Intelligence and Application Development staff, Systems Integrators and Database Administrators, Black Belts and Management Engineers to meet corporate, department and personal objectives as defined by Virtua Health.
– Develop, document, test, validate, and maintain reporting and dashboard solutions using a variety of state of the art Business Intelligence tools.
– Maintain knowledge of the Business and Clinical departments and participate in the identification of BI solutions to improve process or resolve critical business information needs.
– Develop Stored Procedures, Reporting Design, Report Modeling, Database Development, Administration and automation of BI solutions.
– Act as a customer liaison by collecting business and clinical data requirements and ensures the correct analytical information gets to the right place, to the right people, and at the right time.
– Maintains standardized status reports, communicates project progress and proactively identifies project delays/issues with timely solution oriented recommendations to avoid project delays.
– Research and suggest alternative solutions to meet project deadlines.
– Develop and implement best practices through repeatability for report design, documentation, and automation.
– Acts a resource to the organization, including Black Belts and Management Engineers to ensure appropriate data is available throughout the various phases in Six Sigma and Lean projects.
– Conduct research to identify current best practices and benchmarking tools to establish BI standards.
– Review current database systems and central data repositories to suggest technical and process recommendations for improving efficiency for intellectual asset processing and reporting. Adheres to IS Business Practices and Project Methodology.
– Provide 24 x 7 on-call support acting as gatekeeper for triage of tickets including in depth notes. Self motivated to continually advance technical knowledge and proficiency, and provide mentoring to other team members.
– Adheres to IS Business Practices and available for 24/7 support as needed.
Position Qualifications Required / Experience Required:
Minimum of 5 years experience in the development.
Programming and support of Business Intelligence Applications not limited to Business Objects, Crystal Reports, QlikView, QlikSense, SQL Server Analysis Services Report Manager/Reporting Services using very large databases, or CDR Data Warehouse as a primary data source.
Experience with data analysis and data modeling.
Must have a broad knowledge and understanding of database development and tools such as .NET, SQL Server, MS Office Suite.
General knowledge of hospital data systems, network, security, and automation techniques.
Demonstrated ability to provide technically oriented solutions.
Strong customer focus.
Epic Certification in Clarity Data Model: HIM, Beaker preferred.
B.S. in Information Systems Technology, Technical School Certification or equivalent experience in a technical/business environment.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.