Business Intelligence Developer
Business Intelligence Developer
City & State:
Chicago, CA, US, 60654
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery , Otis Spunkmeyer , and Oakrun Farm Bakery . We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 26 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
Under the guidance of the Sr. Manager BI & Analytics, the incumbent will be responsible for executing BI & Analytics solutions that supports ANA business needs. The incumbent will work with BI Solution Architect on solutioning and providing technical development expertise for projects leveraging Business Intelligence tools and technologies within timelines and budget, while following accepted programming, testing and change control standards and BI best practices.
– Coordinate activies with business users for requirements gathering & conducts and facilitate internal testing and user acceptance testing.
– Familiarity with Agile development and with project management techniques.
– Build backend objects based on design agreed upon with Solution Architect using BW 7.5 on HANA objects.
– Design and build BI reports & queries using all applicable SAP Business Objects tools (BO Enterprise, Analysis for Office, Lumira Designer & Discovery and Webi).
– Work with Soultion Architect to develop creative solutions for complex requirements, including use of Flexible and Configurable products.
– Responsible for developing and/or modifying basic application components using disciplined software development processes. Conducts unit testing to ensure application meets specifications.
– Communicates with team members, on a regular basis as to the status of assignments through project meetings, projects status reports, email, etc.
– Responsible for supporting and adhering to reporting standards and frameworks ensuring consistency and quality.
– Provide Production support for existing BI applications and systems. Monitor job logs, schedules and troubleshoot, resolve tickets across application suite.
– Maintain Development and Transport Procedures through Architecture Reviews and approvals in order to guarantee that Best Practices are always maintained.
– Drive workshops or training sessions with the business user community to further their knowledge and use of Reporting and Visualization tools.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
– Minimum Education – B.S./B.A.. Computer Science, Management Information Systems
– Preferred Education – M.S in Computer Science, Management Information Systems
– Technical Experience:
– 2-4 years of system/application experience in building SAP BW and BI solutions.
– Experience with Business Objects (WebI, Design Studio, AO Reports) based development over a SAP BW environment (SAP is primary data source) and non-SAP environments
– Thorough understanding SAP BI technology and its application. Experience in advanced analytics is preferred, e.g. corporate performance management, executive dashboards, scorecards, alerts, subscription push reporting, predictive analysis, etc.
– Exposure to cloud architecture for BI, in-memory data exploration tools, other data warehousing and analytic solutions are an advantage
– Work experience with Partners in an off-shore delivery model
– Business competencies:
– Ability to work with business partners on developing business needs and how they map to reporting requirements
– Ability to evaluate new work efforts in reference to time required to execute
– Ability to gather business requirements and conduct necessary analysis to determine required BI technical work
– Ability to quickly learn and understand business strategies, objectives, processes, and BI alignment to meeting business needs
– Ability to communicate to Business Manager/Director/VP level
– Personal competencies:
– Fluent in English ( written & oral) with good interpersonal skills
– Ability to work with globally distributed business and technical teams
– Self-driven, results and action oriented
– Strong execution experience and follow up
– Strong team player
– Travel up to 20% with some international
ARYZTA is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer(AA/EOE)
– ID#: *********
– Location: Oswego, IL , 60543
– Type: Information Technology (IT)
– Company: ARYZTA
– View More Jobs!
– Post your resume
– Create an Alert
– Found a mis-fit listing? Report it
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.