Job # ******
* Date posted – 2019-03-12
What you’ll be doing.
We are seeking candidates for the VCM CRM organization to manage the development and execution of CRM Offer Strategy. You will be self-motivated, flexible, attentive to detail, a problem solver and able to balance multiple tasks and responsibilities. This demanding and fast-paced role requires coordination and communication across multiple stakeholders including Sales Channels, IT, Finance, Acquisition marketing, and operations in the shaping and deployment of strategic offers.
You will own offer execution end-to-end and should understand the financials behind the offer portfolio. You will create business cases to support offer initiatives, and provide ongoing analysis to assess offer effectiveness. You should enjoy working with data and be comfortable leading cross-functional initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* End-to-End CRM Offer Development from ideation to execution. Includes Business Case development and approval process, financial modeling and results tracking
* Extensive data analysis to help identify opportunities to meet revenue and churn objectives
* Ongoing assessment and balancing of offer portfolio to ensure strategic alignment
* Forecasting and offer cost analysis
* Leading cross-functional organizations through the offer development process, from introduction to launch, including pre- and post-launch deliverables [Alerts, Training and/or Channel Support]
* Manage daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc offer reporting
* Offer Scorecard Administration
* Engagement with Live and Digital channel organizations to ensure effective offer launch
* Offer administration and lifecycle management
What we’re looking for.
You’ll need to have:
* Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience .
* Six or more years of relevant work experience .
Even better if you have:
* MBA or Master’s degree.
* Experience in project management
* Financial and forecasting experience
* Strong analytical skills
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Experience working proactively, independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience with Excel, Tableau or other analytical tools
* Knowledge of Verizon’s products, services and pricing
* Industry experience
* Experience of managing multiple stakeholders in a technology environment.
When you join Verizon.
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.