What you’ll be doing…
This role will be responsible for the management and delivery of software development projects which create new or improved customer experiences in our mission to reduce customer effort and friction, improve customer satisfaction, increase revenue, and reduce cost.
You will research opportunities and perform comprehensive analysis in order to identify use cases where we can implement AI strategies to solve business problems. You will create and build relationships with stakeholders in order to gain alignment and execute our strategies successfully. You will also manage projects within the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
– Maintain existing use cases through regular review and evaluation.
– Perform analysis on existing use cases and data to identify opportunities.
– Develop AI strategies by working with stakeholders to define and solve problems.
– Manage the intake, evaluation, and implementation of software enhancement projects.
– Act as a System Engineer to evaluate, analyze and improve Application Integration and Performance.
– Provide production support for existing use cases, investigate reports and manage IRs as necessary.
– Act as a Solution Architect to develop, deploy, and measure enhancements in Ann AI and Cognitive Systems.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
– Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
– Six or more years of relevant work experience.
– Three or more years of experience in the software development lifecycle.
– Experience with requirements gathering and development of business requirements documents (BRD) and/or user story grooming in JIRA.
Even better if you have:
– A degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Computer Science.
– Three or more years of experience in the software development lifecycle, specifically partnering directly with development teams in an agile format to produce application capabilities required by the business.
– Experience performing comprehensive financial analysis illustrating the costs, benefits and ROI of all technology / IT development work.
– Experience with complex systems and technology solutions.
– Formal training in relevant topics.
– Experience and expertise with Automated Customer Engagement or Customer Service systems.
– Leadership and decision making skills (leadership – understanding workplace dynamics).
– Experience with self-serve and AI interactions (company, industry, and professional knowledge/expertise – specialty/technical/professional expertise).
– Strong background in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Project Management.
– Creative problem solving (problem solving and decision making – developing ideas/tactics/solutions/making decisions).
– Communication skills.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.