Business Intelligence Training Consultant (San Francisco)
– San Francisco, CA, USA
Leading Products – Innovative Ideas – Exceptional People ….MicroStrategy, A Dynamic Place to Work!
At MicroStrategy, we are passionate about creating powerful, disruptive technologies that transform how companies do business. Innovative products and ultimately our success are rooted in one driving force-our people. Our casual and flexible environment encourages creativity and collaboration, so you’ll have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
MicroStrategy’s Education Services Team is comprised of consulting professionals possessing an ideal blend of business acumen and technology expertise. Training Consultants facilitate a pathway for client organizations to best leverage their BI software investment by enabling them to become proficient with MicroStrategy technologies, while creating innovative answers to existing and emerging business challenges. To design, develop, customize, deploy, and effectively support the MicroStrategy suite of offerings, our clients require a broad understanding of the platforms. MicroStrategy Training Consultants assist clients throughout the development and implementation process. Our Training Consultants are highly-skilled and knowledgeable champions for best practices in the learning and development space. As educational innovators they help MicroStrategy maintain a strong reputation for client services, while fulfilling the training needs of a variety of audiences.
The Training Consultant delivers technical courses to customer and employees on the MicroStrategy platform. Strong knowledge of MicroStrategy 9x or comparable business intelligence tools are essential to this position. Experience in classroom instruction required.
– Teaching technical courses, including certification, to customers, partners, and employees in various public training centers across North America
– Teaching technical and end user courses onsite at customer’s training facility. Onsite services may also include course customization and education consulting
– Communicating and knowledge sharing with fellow instructors on course instruction, course content and troubleshooting
– Providing post-course documentation, including course summaries and course evaluations
– Following up on training leads and students’ questions from delivered courses
– Providing feedback on course materials to course developers and assisting with quality assurance of courseware
– Supporting the Curriculum development effort by drafting course contents, testing and troubleshooting courseware
– Attending Train-the-Trainer programs offered by MicroStrategy University to become certified on new courseware
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
– BS/BA Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field
– 2-4 years of experience with MicroStrategy software (or comparable Business Intelligence tools)
– Completion or re-certification of MicroStrategy Certified Engineer (MCE) Program upon hire
– 2-4 years of experience as a Technical Instructor
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Excellent classroom management skills
– Experience with relational database management systems as Architect or Administrator a plus
– Spanish, Portuguese and/or French a plus (Bilingual/Business proficiency)
– Up to 25% travel
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at ************.
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.