Assist in providing planning and analysis, review and tracking for the leadership to ensure that plans are implemented across the business and are in line with Corporate goals. Assist in the implementation of programs and initiatives focusing on improving operations effectiveness. Provide reports as needed to assist in business reviews.
– Analyze routine business issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision makers
– Construct forecasts, recommend plans based on the business data
– Develop reports for management on the overall performance of business and develop metrics to measure various characteristics of the business
– Analyze medium quantities of data and may present insights and predictions to support management planning, executing and monitoring of business decisions
– May present findings and recommendations to appropriate groups and help to determine what actionable steps can be taken based on the findings
– May prepare management reports, indicating analytical finding and models
– Generate ad-hoc reports or report information for end-users
– Integrate data from multiple sources to produce requested or required data elements
– May program and maintain report forms and formats, dashboards, canned reports and other end-user information portals and source.
– Assist in the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
– Assist in the development of metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
– Collect data to identify root cause of problems
– Measure performance against process requirements
– Provide operations support in line with a focus area of the company such as Services, Service Lines, Product, Sectors, Industries
– Develop functional requirements to meet evolving business
– Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem, and then make recommendations for business change
– Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses
– Interpret data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures
– Requires a Bachelor’s degree and two years experience
– Experience with and knowledge of: Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
– Experienced in delivering high caliber soft skills including time management, interpersonal skills, work flow management and customer service
– Understands business and financial strategies and is able to operate successfully with little supervision.
– Advanced writing skills with the ability to clearly articulate details for use in financial reports and documentation.
– Knowledge of budget forecasting at the project and program levels is preferred
– Strong Data Analytic skills Data analytics lead for project data, focused on views by Client, Industry, Service Line and key offerings for various time frames and regions.
– Use strategic thinking to see the big picture, determine the problem and understand fundamental parts of the problem
– Advanced and strategic thinking skills
– Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
– Ability to adapt quickly
– Data Analysis skills using dashboards, MSBI output and Microsoft office suite About Unisys
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at **************.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) – Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 2018-4664
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. Contact Info
– 11720 Plaza America Drive
Reston, VA 20190
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.