Business Process Analyst in Frederick, MD | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Business Process Analyst – Frederick, MD
Business Process Analyst
Req #: ******
Location: Frederick, MD US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: None
Clearance Status: Not Applicable
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will join a highly successful software development team supporting the US Veteran’s Administration (VA), Enterprise Acquisition Support (EAS) office as a Business Process Analyst onsite in Frederick, MD. You will take responsibility for all aspects of the requirements and analysis phase of a specific solution or application ensuring that the final deliverable of that solution meets all the intended needs of the customer. You will work with a dynamic team of developers, testers, and QA specialist and under the direction of a Senior Business Analyst. You will be the primary resource in the requirements development phase, and the primary business representative in the design, development, and testing phases of a solution or project providing guidance, direction, and leadership for each project assigned.
More About the Role:
– Work with customer to identify business requirements – evaluate and translate these into technical specifications and Use Cases in an Agile environment;
– Interface with other Team members and functional groups on issues related to systems or projects;
– Work with users and developers to document and support SDLC methodology in transition of IT requests to project fulfillment. Align software change requests with business objectives in compliance with the VA change control process;
– Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of requirements and key analytical troubleshooting; and
– Develop and/or review test cases, plans/scenarios to ensure successful delivery of a project.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
– Five (5) years of relevant experience;
– Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technical discipline OR eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education;
– Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) in a manner that is clear, logical and consistent;
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
– Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and agreement and bring resolution to contentious issues and entrenched interests;
– Proven ability to lead problem-solving discussions;
– Attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
– Excellent organizational skills and ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects concurrently;
– Extensive PC skills including Microsoft office software such as Word, Excel, VISIO and PowerPoint; and
– Ability to organize and complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
– Three (3) years of experience supporting Agile development at the VA.
**This position is in support of future opportunities. We are reviewing resumes now, however, and as we get closer to filling this position, we will be contacting qualified candidates.**
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.