Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities.
Business System Analyst – (RPA & Intelligent Automation Solutions)
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives and support healthier communities
Fully remote – US
As a Business Analyst for Intelligent Process Automation, you will help capture the requirements for business processes that need to be automated by collaborating with departments across the organization. You will identify, prioritize, and implement automations to increase the speed and efficiency of critical business processes. This is your opportunity to transform healthcare workflows, build next-generation intelligent process automation, and empower business to focus on high value business needs.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME) and stakeholders across the organization to identify opportunities to implement IPA/RPA offerings
- Work with SMEs to capture the business process definition and technical requirements for automation
- Write functional specifications
- Work with process engineering to develop, test, and implement solutions
- Monitor, measure, and demonstrate value delivered for each implementation
- Be a voice of the customer and provide a business perspective on value during day-to-day development
- Build and demonstrate expertise of the business processes you are automating
- BS degree in Engineering or other equivalent Science/Technology fields.
- 4+ years of business systems analyst experience
- 3+ years of RPA experience – Hands on experience with industry leading RPA tools is a bonus
- Knowledge of RPA technology, lifecycle, and program rollout
- Demonstrated customer-centric mindset
- Proven ability to execute to plan and get things done
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Talented in strong relationship building, able to navigate through situations to ensure the most robust and pragmatic solutions
- Financial acumen and understanding of and daily business performance, low cost, high scalability, high performance is always the guiding principle
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- General office demands
Travel: 10-20% yearly
- Flexible work environments
- Ready, Set, Grow Career Development Center & access to Change Healthcare University for continuous professional learning & development with more than 5,000 training assets
- Volunteer days, employee giving and matching gifts programs, community awards and dollars for doers, community partnerships
- Employee wellbeing programs and generous health plans
- Educational assistance programs
- US 401(k) or Group RRSP (Canada) savings plans with matching employer contributions
- Be sure to ask our Talent Advisors for more information on location specific benefits and paid time off policies
- Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com
- *Eligibility for some benefits may be limited or not available for part-time employees, be sure to speak with your Talent Advisor.
New York and New Jersey Residents Only: The salary range for New York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $91,425 – $159,000. The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $79,500 – $132,500. The salary range for Jersey City, NJ is $95,400 – $159,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Change Healthcare, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
•At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences. By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into our work and relationships.
•Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs. Learn more at https://careers.changehealthcare.com/diversity
Feeling Inspired? Ready to #MakeAChange? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such, some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment. Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.