Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States. We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
The requirements we ask of you in the role:
– You must have strong experience working on EHRs with documenting clinical workflows and providing detailed requirements documentation. Able to apply communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist in implementation of software solutions.
– You must be ready to work as a subject matter in a moderately complex nature. In addition, you will assist in supporting elements of a significantly complex process and may occasionally receive guidance from more senior team members or leadership.
– You will be responsible for ensuring that business needs are translated into comprehensive requirements and that new capabilities are successfully implemented across a wide range of systems and/or clinical applications.
– With your skills, you will plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business process flows and functional requirements for all business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
– You will be responsible for the collection, evaluation, understanding, testing, and communication of requirements involved with building and implementation of systems and applications.
– Provide ongoing support including resolution of system issues, root cause analysis of problems, planning and testing of system upgrades and coordination of the development of enhancements with third party vendors.
– You will be responsible for documenting existing business processes in order to define current business activities for the development of procedures and models.
– You will elicit requirements using interviews, document analyses, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
– Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details.
– Analyze requirements, policies, and customer needs against system capabilities and functions to determine gaps.
– Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas. Includes presentations to senior leadership.
– Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate best practices approaches.
What you must have accomplished in order to be considered for the role:
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred.
– 5-7 years of direct work experience in a business process analysis capacity, including all aspects of process analysis, mapping, and documentation.
– Healthcare experience required, Corrections experience a plus.
– 3 years experience implementing and supporting Electronic Health Record (EHR) applications.
– Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, identify patterns and recommend creative solutions to significantly complex problems.
– Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Visio, VB, SQL, reporting/query tools
– Excellent organizational, presentation and customer service skills.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to present oneself with confidence.
– Able to multi-task and adapt to changes and shifting priorities with ease in a fast paced environment.
Corizon offers you the following:
– Paid Time Off
– Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
– Tuition Assistance
– 401(k) with Company Match
– Comprehensive On-boarding
About Us: *************************************
Check Us Out: ******************************************
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Location/Region: Hanover, MD, US
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.