Job TitleBusiness Systems Analyst – ID:32886
Job SkillsQuality Assurance/ADA Testing, Public Web Sites
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
RASHMI KHULLAR: **************
PREETI PATHAK: **************
MICHELL CASEY: **************
E M A I L: **************************
** We will NOT accept 3rd Party/Corp to Corp (C2C) consultants **
Position: Business Systems Analyst
JOB REF#: 15561
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2 Only)
Calance is a 1st tier vendor with 35 consultants working on-site for this global client. Although this is a contract role, the average consultant has been on project between 5-7 years. All work will be performed on-site and you MUST be available for a face to face interviews.
– Learning / becoming an SME expert with Level Access AMP/Continuum ADA testing Tools
– Gathers, refines and validates complex business requirements, interdependencies, potential risks and issues
– Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
– Assists in the business process design or redesign and documentation as needed
– Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to such specifications
– Facilitates communication and gains commitment between business units to align solutions with business strategies
– Develops complex business cases
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 5+ years of experience as a Bus Sys Analyst, gathering/refining business requirements and developing complex business cases.
– Provide QA testing of consumer facing websites (needs to have Quality Assurance experience)
– Experience creating impact analyses to make recommendations.
– Experience presenting complex positions and strategies for business decisions, processes and plans.
– Experience with compliance principles.
– Experience with business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
Other Must Have’s:
– Must be able to work as a W2 hourly consultant (H1 Transfer’s available)
– Must reside LOCALLY (S. California) area
– MUST be available for a face to face interview
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
– Must have EXCELLENT oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
Experience with ADA – Website Accessibility standards and/or testing desirable
Experience authoring and executing basic SQL statements
Calance Benefits Offerings:
– H1 Transfers/Green Card processing is available
– Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (HMO/PPO)
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.