Business Systems Analyst
Req #: ******Location: Reston, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: Top SecretClearance Status: Must Be
Join CACI as a Business Systems Analyst supporting financial
management and contract writing systems that help our Department of
Defense customers execute work to support our country. We have been
supporting our customers for over 20 years with the implementation of
COTS financial management and acquisition systems. We continue to
develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the
evolving needs of our customers. We are looking for an experienced,
resourceful Business Systems Analyst with the desire to be a critical
member of our team designing creative new solutions for our customers
and managing customer relationships. We value team members who strive
to produce high quality work through collaboration with team members
and customers while making a difference through individual
contributions to ensure project success for our team and our
customers. You will work as a member of the Functional Implementation
Team, working closely with the customer to gather requirements and
configure the system to support the implementation of Momentum
Acquisitions as a Government Organization s contract writing system.
You will also perform critical system testing to ensure application
functionality works correctly and meets the customers’ needs.
This role requires strong analytical and problem-solving skills and
the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work
collaboratively with our project team. This position is a great
opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst who enjoys
interacting with people and has a desire to expand their knowledge and
take on greater responsibility. Your contributions will directly
impact the success of the customers’ mission, our team, and ultimately
CACI! In return, CACI will provide you with a company that fosters a
culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality work, and
professionalism, while supporting your career growth aspirations.
More About the Role:
The primary responsibilities of this Business Systems Analyst position
* Coordinate and conduct customer work sessions to gather and
* Configure Momentum system settings based on customer requirements.
* Translate business requirements into test scripts; execute tests
against developed systems, and document results.
* Troubleshoot to determine the source of system errors.
* Find and log system defects using software tools, including steps
required to repeat, and track defects to closure.
* Work independently with minimal guidance from more senior subject
* Develop subject matter expertise for assigned components.
You ll Bring these Qualifications:
* US Citizen with a current Top Secret or TS/SCI clearance.
* Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience using IT systems
related to Finance, Accounting and/or Acquisitions.
* Experience with IT systems functional analysis, requirements
design, test development, and test execution.
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with software development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience with Financial Management and/or Acquisition Systems or
* Experience with CGI Momentum software.
* Familiarity with configuration of Momentum subsystems,
specifically Momentum Acquisitions.
* Familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and/or
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) requirements.
* Self-starter with initiative and aptitude to quickly learn and put
new skills to use.
* Strong written and oral communications skills.
* Ability to work both independently and with a team to solve
* Ability to write and execute SQL queries.
* Ability and initiative to set goals and execute.
What We Can Offer You:
* We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.