Business Systems Analyst
Req #: ******Location: Portsmouth, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: SecretClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI has an immediate opening for a Systems Analyst in our Portsmouth,
VA location. This individual specializes in analyzing new and/or
existing business processes and developing efficient technical
solutions for our customer. This position requires an ability to
leverage technology and apply it in a corporate environment.
What You ll Get to Do:
* Responsible for SharePoint Administration, design, documentation
* Responsible for Troubleshooting tools.
* Understand the Business Systems and industry requirements.
* Plan, gather requirements, develop reports, conduct and execute
the analysis of complex problems to be solved with improved
business processes and/or system enhancements/automation.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience, and 2 to 4 years of
related information systems experience.
* Must have a SECRET security clearance.
* Experience customizing, designing, and developing SharePoint
* Experience troubleshooting, deploying and training SharePoint
* Experience in IT development, implementation and administration of
* Business Process Analyst (BPA) experience.
* Strong Microsoft Office Suite knowledge with an emphasis in Excel
and VBA programming.
* Understanding of ERP systems.
* The candidate must be a self-starter and succeed in an environment
with minimal supervision.
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.