Business Systems Analyst Chantilly, VA
Req #: ******Location: Chantilly, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: Top SecretClearance Status: Must Be
* The Analyst/Tester will be a part of a team that is involved in
every phase of the software development life cycle.
* Responsible for gathering and defining requirements, documenting
high level and detail level designs, documenting test process
steps and execution of those steps and documenting plans that are
used by all team members from inception to conclusion.
* Assists in developing and defining systems scope and objectives
through research combined with a basic understanding of business
systems and industry requirements.
* Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through
research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex
* Coordinates closely with programmers to ensure proper
implementation of program and system specifications.
* Analyzes business and user needs, documents requirements and
revises existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
* Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* Detail oriented and organized; able to understand work problems
and procedures and ensure accuracy of work and careful
* Requires a good working knowledge of business systems lifecycle
and functional user needs.
* Experience developing testing documentation and test execution.
* Strong analytical and testing skills
* Must have current TS or equivalent clearance.
* Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.