Careers Center | Business/Systems Analyst – Federal Health Programs
Log back in!
Business/Systems Analyst – Federal Health Programs
Job Location: US-MD-Columbia
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions, organizational development, technical assistance and consulting services to U.S. and international government agencies, foundations, and the private sector.
IMPAQ’s mission is to bring together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and programs. IMPAQ offers five locations: our Corporate Headquarters in Columbia, Maryland, rated one of America’s Best Small Cities; Downtown Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, a Bay Area office in Oakland, California and Seattle, Washington. IMPAQ has a diverse and collegial work environment.
The Business Analyst – Federal Health Programs will support the business and technical managers in defining the requirements and design of the CMS Health Plan Management System (HPMS). They will provide subject matter expertise in health and Medicare policy related to Parts C and D and integral support in the requirements determination, conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of information systems and applications.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B sponsorship) is not available for this position.
– Define systems objectives and prepare system requirements and design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems
– Collect information to assist in the development of new technical solutions and web applications
– Requirement gathering activities including business process modeling and usability
– Leverage CMS health care program knowledge to translate requirements into technical specifications in order to build systems
– Build data collection and analytic tools in health domain
– Support ways to test, maintain, and improve CMS systems
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, Health Policy, Economics, or equivalent experience
– 5 + years related experience in multiple disciplines including health policy, information systems, business, and/or technology fields
– Knowledge of CMS Part C and/or Part D preferred
– Knowledge of the CMS HPMS preferred
– Experience in requirements gathering and collaborating with multifunctional teams in Federal Health systems development required.
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Please note, your application will not be submitted for this position if you close your browser before completing each section
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.