Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 45,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our benefits and HR consulting team, you’ll help our clients — employers of all sizes, across all industries — build workplaces that work better.
Gallagher Benefit Services is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join its growing team!
Focused on supporting processes and implementing process improvements, this role is tasked with formulating and defining systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements under general supervision.
Please see position details below:
- This is Hybrid position (in office and work from home). Office is located at 2850 West Gold Road, Rolling Meadows IL.
- The hours are Monday through Friday with some opportunities for extended hours during the week and weekends.
- Temp to Perm
- Analyzes business processes, identifies process deficiencies, researches solutions and plans and coordinates the remediation of these deficiencies.
- Analyze data, write up source to target mapping, read data models and data mining and data profiling.
- Assists with the design and implementation of operational and system enhancements to ensure production capabilities are both effective and efficient.
- As appropriate, write and validate business requirements and conduct system tests.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and technology staff, including off-shore personnel, to ensure that communication is open and ongoing.
- Provides administrative and project support to the team.
- Supporting operational and project time reporting.
- Establishing, administering, and maintaining project and knowledge management processes and tools.
- Ensuring appropriate controls are in place and at time work with internal and external auditors on documentation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology and Engineering.
- Strong 10 years related experience required including project support and data analysis.
- Understanding of financial system, including but not limited to AP, AR, RevRec, Budgeting, Bank Management, Project management, Time and Billing and Estimation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advance level proficiency with Microsoft Office include Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, SQL, MS Dynamics 365 F&O, Power BI, Azure DevOps and Planview.
- PMI-PBA certification
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details.
Click Here to review our U.S. Eligibility Requirements
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.