At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Systems Analyst Sr within PNC’s Asset Management Group (AMG) Technology organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA or Cleveland, OH. Financial services and Agile experience is preferred but not required.
- Participates in analyzing business requirements and production specifications for changes made to technology applications.
- Formulates and defines the system scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes .
- Directs business process improvement projects for internal business groups, aiming to improve business results .
- Identifies and documents all system constraints, implications and consequences of various proposed system changes .
- Provides recommendations for addressing and resolving business issues, for a specific business group .
Manages Risk – Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank’s and unit’s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus – Working Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Workflow Analysis – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
IT ENVIRONMENT – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization’s IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Requirements Analysis – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Business Process Modeling – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
Business Assessment – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Technical Writing/Documentation – Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
IT Project Management – Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 2+ years of relevant professional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.