A global leader in providing intelligent information across various financial industries, our client has been named by Indeed as one of the top 25 large corporations that are going above and beyond to help their employees attain better work-life balance. When it comes to employees, they welcome and strive to provide a diverse work environment that promotes collaboration and industry innovation! Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist to provide support to their data control system.
* Provide support to the design and development of software modules
* Lead design conception and validate requirements are met
* Design modules using C++ integration and unit testing
* Participate in peer, code and design review
* Provide technical support to teams and customers
* Manage various complex technical projects
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 7+ years experience with computer software development
* Expert in C++ and similar Object Oriented programming languages
* Experience with Oracle and/or Postgres
* Familiar with Real Time C/C++, API’s and TCP/IP
* Preferred: strong knowledge of UNIX, Linux and/or Solaris
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT TEAMBRADLEY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
EMAIL BOB NAPPI: (see below)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.