GoDaddy powers the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 75 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit ***************.
This position is for a high impact engineer that can work in a technology stack from the user interface level down to the persistence model. The engineer will have input into both the technical and product direction and will be responsible for end-to-end delivery.
As a Senior Engineer in our Cambridge office, you will partner closely with scrum teams assisting with user stories for a full stack, customer-facing product team responsible for GoDaddy’s aftermarket domain services.
We are seeking to scale out our services globally and make them as mobile-responsive as possible. We value strong C# developers with SOAP and REST API experience and a dedicated customer focus. Our Software Engineers own their product and platform end-to-end, especially their code quality. They are responsible for thinking beyond unit tests to integration and functional tests as well as automation efforts.
Come shine on our small, high-impact team of dedicated Engineers as we build and iterate upon the world’s largest secondary marketplace for domain investors and small business owners.
You apply expert-level knowledge of CS principles and web development best practices every day to constantly innovate and improve the platform. You seek to automate, instrument, and make data-driven decisions. You strive to enable our business partners and end-customers connect in new ways that helps everyone succeed.
* Design, implement, and test the various applications that comprise our aftermarket domain services
* Continuously refine existing systems to improve their reliability, performance, and manageability
* Provide operational support for critical customer-facing systems as well as internal APIs/tools
* Collaboratively design and document next generation systems
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent degree
* 5+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
* Expert level knowledge in the full Microsoft stack (.NET, C#, ******* MVC/Web API, IIS), preference for familiarity with .NET Core, Java, Python
* Experience with multiple data platforms is a plus (MS SQL, MySQL, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
* Experience with ELK stack (Kibana) and monitoring tools like New Relic is a plus
* Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools and best practices (Jenkins, Pipelines, Powershell)
* Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools (preferably JIRA)
* Comfortable with Git
* Passion for self-driven, continuous learning both in and out of the office
* Excellent communication skills are required to be able to convey technical issues and details to non-technical users.
GoDaddy is a proud equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at **********************
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.