Ref No.: 18-27602
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Title: C++ Consultant
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Role Summary:
A software developer with 3+ years of experience architecting heterogeneous software solutions involving C/C++. Experience with Python, TCL, QT or applications that handle large amounts of data preferred. Excellent written English is required to produce professional quality software documentation.
– Participate in the software design, development and maintenance tasks
– Perform application support working closely with the customer support team, to diagnose and resolve customer reported issues and anomalies,
– Work as an individual contributor and take guidance from software technical leader,
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Majors from an accredited college or university.
– Minimum of 5 yrs of Software development experience on developing C++ based large scale (Enterprise level) applications.
– Experience with using C++ and OOAD to develop client-server applications,
– Experience with Python/TCL/QT
– Experience with Scrum/ Agile development,
– Experience with software version management
– Ability to work with a cross-functional team.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.