What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Seeking a motivated and talented software engineer to advance the core technology in our Embedded Coder product that enables automatic code generation from Simulink models. The automatically generated code from Embedded Coder can be found in thousands of real-life products around the world ranging from cell-phones to aircraft engines.
Looking for someone who is interested in driving infrastructure and providing enhancements to our code base. Your mission will be to enhance and extend our infrastructure to support high-quality code generation capabilities. This role has an excellent growth opportunity as the Embedded Coder is consistently growing and is widely adopted by a large body of customers in automotive, aerospace and other industries.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Participating in all aspects of software development life cycle.
- Collecting requirements for various features for Embedded Coder product.
- Writing and reviewing specifications with different teams, providing architecture reviews.
- Designing and implementing features. Coding and unit testing in C++
- Collaborating with other engineers on the team and other impacted teams.
- Quickly mastering numerous features in Simulink products and delving into a large code base
- Strong abstraction and algorithmic skills.
- Technical leadership skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Experience with large code bases is considered a plus.
- Theoretical and practical compiler implementation or programming language design experience is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Mastery of C++
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.