What are some of the benefits and perks of working at MathWorks?
– 401(k) matching
– Quarterly profit-sharing plan
– Tuition reimbursement
– Paid Volunteer Time
– Fitness and Recreation
– Wellness center
– Training and Development
– Relocation Assistance Provided
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join our team that is responsible for creating the next generation of core MATLAB components that spans language execution, debugging, profiling and other pieces of the MATLAB code execution infrastructure. You will have an opportunity to evolve critical components of the MATLAB core that will benefit thousands of users.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Be responsible for the full software life-cycle from requirements gathering and high-level design, to coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with team members to produce high-quality code that is correct, robust, efficient, and easy to maintain and extend.
- Re-architecture existing components to accommodate new requirements.
- Participate in, and contribute to, design reviews, code reviews, and project planning.
- Knowledge of C++
- Exposure to Object Oriented Design
- Experience in/with debugging
- Proficiency in MATLAB is a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.