MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Our group is responsible for developing a cutting edge and fast growing product for automating verification of Simulink models and code: Simulink Test.
In this role you will design, implement, and ship key features to support functional testing of Simulink and Stateflow models. Your work will include designing new Simulink and Stateflow-derived language constructs, efficient methods of execution and new ways to visualize testing outcomes.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leveraging your Object Oriented C++ skills to improve software infrastructure
• Designing and implementing high-quality, scalable software features
• Collaborating with cross-functional product development teams
• Creatively inventing new solutions and improving the ease-of-use of Simulink products
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms a must
• Experience with a large code base
• Experience with UML, Design Patterns and STL
• Experience with MATLAB, Simulink
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.