C++ Software Engineer
Radiance Technologies is an employee-owned company with benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the Dayton OH area. Employee ownership, generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, paid time off, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries, interesting assignments and a pleasant work environment combine to make Radiance Technologies a great place to work and succeed. In fact, Radiance has been named by the Dayton Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Dayton for the past 4 years!
The C++ Software Engineer will support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) by performing software activities focused on developing analytical tools for intelligence analysts. Successful candidates will perform software development and work with our customers to define requirements. They will work on a collaborative Agile Scrum development team and will have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills. Work location may be at NASIC facilities, the Radiance offices, or a combination of both. Flexibility and the ability to work on a wide range of development platforms and software is a must.
* Design and implement new capabilities utilizing C++
* Integrate capabilities with external services and tools via web APIs
* Installation of software at the NASIC facility
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field
* Minimum 5 years of development experience
* Scrum Experience
* Experience with Git or other similar version control software
* Fluent in the C++ programming language (C++ v17 is a plus)
* US Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
* Experience with Python
* Development Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
* Experience with object-oriented programming
* Ability to communicate technical details of work
* Ability to work in a dynamic environment, self-direct, and take ownership for segments of a project
Beavercreek, Ohio, United States
US Citizenship Required
Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.