MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Our products enable automatic production code generation from Simulink (Simulink experience not required, we will train!). You will be providing scalable code generation solutions for these products (code generation experience not required, we will train you!) Your contributions will be widely used in areas such as automated driving, control system design, aerospace, and other industries.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Exercise your mastery of software engineering and other engineering fields to add new features in our products. Participate in all facets of software development including:
- Architect, design and implement high-quality scalable software features
- Participate in architecture and design reviews
- Re-architect existing software to accommodate new requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional product development teams
- Develop guidelines for modelling Service Oriented Architectures
- Excellent Modern C++ coding skills and solid understanding of object oriented design principles
- Experience with compiler technologies
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow is a plus
- Experience with C++ Standard Template Library and Boost
- Experience with AUTOSAR is a plus
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.