MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
We are looking for a motivated and talented software engineer with a passion for great software engineering and customer success.
You will be a key member of a team developing new features for large-scale parallel simulations on the cloud. You will be developing the core infrastructure to be able to concurrently run thousands of simulations. You will also be working on key features to analyze, manage, archive, and query the huge amount of data that gets generated from these simulations.
This position will provide you with an opportunity to expand your development skills with a deep understanding of model-based design technologies and workflows to deliver new useful features.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Design and implement new features for running large-scale parallel simulations on the cloud
- Design and implement new features for result management
- Actively participate in architecture and design reviews
- Broad comprehension of object oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink is a plus
- Working knowledge of Database Technology (Postgres, SQLite, etc.)
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with object oriented design
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.