MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join the team responsible for the development of new features of the MATLAB language to help millions of engineers and scientists efficiently access their user and configuration data. As a member of the development team, you will work on projects from early design stages and play a critical role in driving them to delivery. Build language features and create technologies that increase the productivity of more than 100 MathWorks product teams. Engage with customers and collaborate with domain experts to design and develop innovative solutions that accelerate our customers’ pace of discovery.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
- Gather requirements, design, implement, test, and maintain new features and infrastructure.
- Apply your modern C++ skills to enhance existing interfaces and build new features.
- Utilize Agile methodologies for iterative development and continuous integration.
- Work closely with Quality Engineering to develop testing strategies for your work.
- Support the adoption of new features by working closely with other development teams
- Excellent software engineering fundamentals
- Strong C++ coding and debugging skills
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with MATLAB
- Experience with databases
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.