MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Join a team of talented engineers committed to building scalable architecture that drives one of our key platform products, Simulink®. Using C++ and MATLAB®, build new tools and simulation features enabling engineers and scientists to develop innovative, efficient and powerful solutions to important scientific and technical challenges in application areas that span communications, controls, signal processing and image processing.
As a member of the development team, you will work on projects from from early requirements gathering and design stages and will have the independence to drive these projects to delivery. Bring your best communications skills to the table because you will engage directly with customers and collaborate with domain experts to gather application requirements and feedback on shipping features via interactive demonstrations; with a singular focus on accelerating scientific discovery. Build foundation features and create technologies that can be leveraged by Simulink product teams to expand the scope and scale of our product offerings.
In addition, MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
Participate in all facets of the software development lifecycle and collaborate with a cross functional teams to:
- Help conceptualize, architect, and implement the next generation of tools for simulation and production code generation
- Work on novel designs and algorithms to extend the expressive power of Simulink's language
- Engage with customers to gather requirements, design, implement, test and maintain new features and infrastructure
- Apply modern C++ constructs to enhance existing code interfaces and build new features
- Utilize Agile methodologies for iterative development and continuous integration
- Leverage modern profiling tools to instrument, measure performance trade-offs and refactor
- Actively learn and apply modern software engineering practices like Test Driven Development
- Support adoption of new features by collaborating closely with internal product teams and customer facing engineers
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with OOD and algorithm development
- Experience with C++
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.