MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More: https://www.mathworks.com/company/jobs/resources/hybrid-model.html.
Simulink experience not required. Come join a core development team and enhance the experience of every Simulink customer. Simulink & Stateflow are the products of choice for engineers doing Model-Based Design.
Our customers use our products to:
- Model and simulate dynamic systems (e.g., automobiles, airplanes, spacecraft)
- Design the algorithms needed to control these systems
- Automatically convert these algorithms into code that is used to control the real system
Simulink is an open platform to support multi-method authoring, multi-domain modeling, multi-vendor integration with scalability. This position involves building both the frontend and the backend to help customers seamlessly integrate external C/C++ libraries into Simulink model based design.
MathWorks nurtures growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values teamwork, shares success, and rewards excellence.
As part of our core C++ software development team, you'll enhance the capabilities of our customers to model in Simulink.
• You will apply your knowledge of C++ programming, data structures, object-oriented design, and user workflows to enhance Simulink's core infrastructure and modeling capabilities.
• You will be personally responsible for designing and implementing new product features and working collaboratively with cross functional teams for the release of these features to our customers.
- Experience with object oriented design.
- Experience with algorithm development.
- Experience with STL, Design Patterns.
- Experience with MATLAB, Simulink a plus.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.