How we support the Whole You:
Our benefits are a good reason to come to JLL.
We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry, and then empowering them with the resources and support to enhance their health, financial and personal well-being. Our underlying benefits philosophy is this: be fair to our people and provide opportunities for those who take advantage of our programs and resources to increase their personal and financial security.
Benefits to eligible employees, include:
- 401(k) plan with matching company contributions
- Medical, Dental & Vision Care
- 6 weeks of paid parental leave at 100% of salary
- Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements may be available
- Executive Benefits
CAD Programmer Role Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must have knowledge of the use of blocks, polylines and bpoly. Must be able to identify space in a floor plan.
- Ensure quality of the global digital and physical CAD drawings library in .dwg, .rvt, .pdf, .dwf, .dxf, and .ppt formats.
- Ensure adherence to a standard layer naming and usage format.
- Deliver all DEV output on-time/on-spec.
- Support training and development of team in Autodesk technical skills and industry standards.
- Support accurate processing of CAD- and floorplan-related IWMS information, including maintaining a controlled, efficient process for new records/revision updates.
- Support quality control measures for all data sources including data feeds, reporting, and other deliverables.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements with focus on automation, efficiency, control, and SLA reduction.
- Liaising between technology and CAD groups for resolution of break/fix as well as CAD integration and IWMS platform development queues.
- Documenting process flows, data governance, policy, and process + procedure, and ensuring adherence with regular risk assessments.
- Able to maintain existing custom programs utilizing AutoCAD Reactors.
- Automate CAD routines to improve efficiency and process integrity.
- Provide data support and data uploads using HTTP Requests, HTML, & web communications.
- Provide support and back-up to internal procedures that feed firm wide data streams.
- Hosting or attending regular or ad-hoc meetings with business partners to present issues, impacts, prospective changes or communication
- 4-6 years in real estate CAD and IWMS roles.
- Associates or BS/BA Architectural related degree, and/or BS Information Technology/Software Engineering related degree
- Strong architectural CAD standards knowledge and experience, including BOMA (1996, 2010, 2017) and REBNY.
- Strong experience in reading floor plans and space identification.
- Strong experience in using, customizing, and troubleshooting AutoCAD and other AutoDesk products including Revit.
- Experience with IBM Tririga space management modules and SAP or similar enterprise systems strongly preferred.
- IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator
- Experience with real estate property, occupancy, and allocations management and data
- Basic programing language knowledge (LISP, VBA, DOS, scripts) required
- Able to develop in C# .NET, Visual Lisp, and Visual Basic.
- Experience with AutoCAD Plug-Ins and User Interface Extensions and scripted drawing updates for bulk changes
- Proven track record automating CAD routines to improve efficiency and accuracy
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills; demonstrable experience managing cross-functional and in-group relationships.
- Clear, efficient, personable, and effective communication skills that create trouble-shooting results in time-sensitive situations.
- Able to manage time well and identify critical and hierarchical tasks. Attention to time management coordination with other team members.
- Utilize AutoCAD Reactors and Callbacks.
- Familiar with SQL Server, HTML, XML, and Winforms technologies.
- Familiarity with the following a plus: JIRA, BitBucket, Automated Software Deployment
–Columbus, OH, Houston, TX, Phoenix, AZ
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.